Hope you’ve had a great weekend! Coming to you on a Sunday with another casual fall outfit, and a look I’ve been repeating quite a bit the past few weeks. But that’s probably very obvious. A hat, tee, some fun jewelry, cutoff shorts and sneakers are all pieces I’ve had on repeat and I don’t see that stopping any time soon.
We’ve been pretty lucky with weather… it can get HOT this time of year, but so far it’s been pretty mild. There have even been a few days when it’s in the low 70’s so I swap my shorts for a pair of high-waisted jeans. Really getting creative over here. 🙂
I’ve had this hat for years and it’s my favorite. It’s so hard to find hats that fit and aren’t too floppy. I’ve purchased and returned a lot that end up being floppier than I thought. I love a good structured brim so I’ve searched high and low for some similar options… mostly because I wear this one too much. I’ll probably “accidentally” add at least one to my cart.
- This one comes in three colors, is only $34 and has a great brim.
- Hat Attack is one of my favorite hat designers and I love this one.
- Another one I’m loving for fall is this one. How fun is the feather?
- This one is a really pretty shade of grade and the brim looks like it will stay put.
- I love the dark brown and black options on this one and it’s under $50.
- Obsessed with this one with the wider brim, also under $50.
- I love the mustard bands on this one from Hat Attack.
Thanks so much for reading – enjoy the rest of your weekend!