The new year is the perfect time to revamp your beauty routine. To declutter your makeup bag and treat yourself to some new staples that will make you look even better this year! Here are my top five 2013 must-haves.
1. Keratase makes the best hair products. This one is kind of like a sunscreen for your hair, as it protects it daily from UVA and UVB rays.
2. In case you missed the memo, or my 27 BB Cream posts last year, BB Cream is my absolute favorite beauty product. This one is phenomenal.
3. I curl my hair pretty much every other day and recently fell in love with clip less wands.
4. A killer red lipstick is an item that should be in everyone’s makeup bag. This one is my favorite.
5. This tea tree oil hair and scalp treatment is one of the reasons my hair is still (semi) healthy with all the heat I inflict on it.