Double the striped jumpsuits – mommy and me style! Crosby has been wearing hers all summer (last seen here), but I recently picked up mine at VICI and knew we had to wear them together. I can never pass up an opportunity to twin.
I haven’t always been into jumpsuits, I used to think my legs were too short to pull them off. But in the last few years I’ve found several that are flattering and I now wear them all the time! I also want to share 10 other favorites in all different price ranges in case you’re shopping for one.
- This striped one is really similar to mine. It’s $45 and comes in two colorways.
- Another really similar option is this one. I love the cropped length.
- I love the print and ruffles on this one. Bonus, it’s on sale for under $50.
- Polka dots and long sleeves. This one is perfect for fall and winter.
- How many striped jumpsuits is too many?! Because I’m obsessed with this one.
- This black printed one is really practical. It would work for a dressier event with heels and could be dressed down with flats or sandals for day time.
- I really like the looser fit on this one. Would be really cute with a denim jacket and sneakers for a casual look.
- More of a splurge but I think this one would be perfect for a holiday party or fun girls night. I’m loving the sequins.
- This one is on the pricer side but I think it’s really unique and love the double prints.
- This one is such a pretty print and would be easy to dress up or down. Also love that it’s right under $30.
Hope you’re having a great week. Thank you for reading and following along!