Now that I have a toddler my summer plans involve a little more than a towel and sunblock. Ok, A LOT more. In order to keep her busy between naps and keep my sanity, I’ve started coming up with activities she might enjoy.
My best friend Shelby has a little boy the same age as Crosby and we always love getting together. We collaborated on this list and came up with a bunch of fun things to do with the kids this summer. These are all in the Orange County/Long Beach area, but might be helpful as a starting point even if you don’t live in the locally.
- Have a picnic at Mother’s Beach in Long Beach
- Let the kids run wild and play at We Play Loud
- Same at Pretend City
- Take the train to San Juan Capistrano and visit Zoomars petting zoo
- Do Toddler Tuesday at the Irvine Spectrum
- Lunch at Ruby’s Shake Shack in Crystal Cove
- Check out Kidz Town in Lakewood
- Ride in the big orange ballon and visit The Great Park in Irvine
- Spend the day at Irvine Park Railroad
- Visit the Santa Ana Zoo
- Check out Rancho Los Alamitos
- Go under the sea at Long Beach Aquarium
- Explore Long Beach Japanese Garden