1. I can’t get over embroidered details on clothing. I’m loving muted pieces with punchy embroidery – this dress screams vacation. Don’t you agree?
2. Since I’m in a non-stop decorating mode on the new place, I’m always looking for fun home accessories. Even though I don’t have the greenest thumb I can’t take my eyes off these fab planters.
3. I’ve had a panama hat with a black band for a few years and get so much use out of it. I love this one with the coral band. There’s something about them that flatter faces more than fedoras (I think it’s their wide brim), not to mention they offer more sun protection.
4. If this clutch doesn’t scream tropical vacation I don’t know what does. I would like one and a trip to the islands STAT.
5. Maybe it’s the former cheerleader in me but I love how quirky pom poms are. Doesn’t this pillow look like a party? Plus coral and white is one of my fav color combinations this season.
6. Snakeskin and gold – SOLD! But really, what more do you need in a spring/summer sandal? Just as easy to wear to the beach as they are to dress up.