Even though summer doesn’t officially start until later this month, it kind of feels like it’s already here. We’ve had a blast of perfectly sunny weather which has felt especially nice after a gloomy May. We’re not out of the woods yet, June Gloom is a real thing around here, but I’m looking ahead to my favorite season… S U M M E R!
One of my favorite trends this season is kind of a funny one. The topless hat. I’m not even sure if that’s their official name but that’s what they are! Straw topless hats (or visors) are really making a big comeback this year.
My mom wore these when I was growing up and to be honest I always thought they were a little too mom/grandma. I never really understood how cool and practical they were until now. Lots of them roll up making them the perfect travel hat AND BONUS, you can wear your hair up with one on. So perfect for a day in the sun. I’m linking my top 10 below.
Now, let’s get into the topless hats…
- This one is next on my list. I saw someone wearing it in person and I’m obsessed with the black piping.
- Another version without the black embroidery. This one is a good basic.
- Such a cute one that comes in white or black.
- I got this one on amazon only $15 ! When I shared it on IG stories you all went crazy for it.
- This one is a bit more visor-esque but I love it’s shape.
- OK this one is SO CUTE for summer and only $20!
- Another visor-esqe option, I’m loving is this one.
- Super budget friendly and practical, this one comes in 3 color options.
- Love this all black one.
- This one is super cute with the black bow.
Let me know if into this trend or if it’s too granny for you. 🙂