A few weeks back I did a post on Wilder’s current favorites and had a few requests for what Crosby is currently into. She’s three now… almost three and a half and has spent most of the last four months at home. She’s become the best little independent player and has the most active imagination. She’s 100% girl and her number one obsession right now are baby dolls… caring for them and everything that comes with it. She also refuses to wear anything other than a dress which sometimes makes me want to pull my hair out.
I have been planning to do a post on toddler gift ideas for over a month, but life got too busy. Even though Christmas is about a week away, I still wanted to share it. Let’s just call it “last minute” toddler gift ideas… with lots of options to receive your gifts on time.
One of my favorite last minute shopping hacks is to use the “pick up in store” option. Most of my favorite stores offer it, from Target to Nordstrom to Bloomingdales, etc. It makes it so easy to order it online and go right in and pick it up without dealing with finding something in a crowded store.
I’ll start this with some of Crosby’s favorite toys. Melissa & Doug make so many great toddler toys/activities. I love that they’re things they can play with and use their imagination ie. no batteries or music.
- She got this grocery basket set last year and still loves playing with it. (available here and here)
- Same with this cleaning set. Hopefully it will get her to actually want to learn to clean… (available here and here)
- Another one of her favorites is this Vet kit. She loves anything doctor related… this is another cute doctor kit option.
- Love the smoothie making set and ice cream set for play food toys.
- For art I love this art easel as well as this table easel if you’re looking for a more compact option.
- We have these alphabet and number puzzles that I like to bring out on a rainy day or time when we’re playing inside a lot.
- I bring these water wow coloring pads out with us in my diaper bag… they’re mess free and can usually hold her attention for a few minutes.
Other options… some Crosby might even be getting
The cutest stroller for baby dolls.
This Dyson vacuum.
A cute tea cart.
Pretty tea set.
Hope you have a great day – thank you for reading and following!
I'm Ashley, a professional stylist, wife, and new mom, sharing my love of fashion, beauty, home decor, travel, and life in sunny Southern California!