The last few months I’ve been really into teddy jackets… but I haven’t really worn them, until now. I’ve tracked down 5 that I think are the best of the season, plus 3 more for babies/toddlers. Breaking them all down below.
- Let’s start with the jacket I’m wearing in the photos. Mine is from Sanctuary Clothing and it’s so cozy. It hits me right at the waist so it’s not a super long jacket. It’s kind of hard to tell in these photos but it has a light champagne hint to it. I think it’s a great winter staple and would be just as cute over a dress for something fancier.
- This one is possibly my favorite teddy jacket of the season and it’s only $40. My friend Ashley has been wearing it for a few months and I finally asked her where she got it. OF course I had to order one right away and have been wearing it non-stop since I got it. The fit is slightly oversized (I got a small) but perfect.
- Another favorite of mine has been this blush one. I’ve worn it several times since I got it a few months ago. It’s another one that can be dressed up with a few easy tweaks and I love the soft blush color.
- This jacket looks so chic and comes in three different colors, my favorite is the tan. Great price point!
- This cropped leopard jacket is so fun! Would be really cute over a black or brown dress.
And for the toddlers/babies…
- I found Crosby’s coat (from the photos) while I was doing some online shopping on Cyber Monday. It’s so cute to see a toddler in a coat, I feel like she looks so much more grown up! Her’s is so fuzzy and comfortable. Again it can work with a casual or fancy outfit and the price is great.
- I found this really cute leopard print fuzzy jacket for toddlers and think it might need to make it’s way to Crosby’s closet soon. It has a hood with cute little ears on it. This one for babies is super similar and just as cute.
- I saw this coat on a friends baby and it was the cutest thing. The color is perfect for the rest of the winter.
Hope you had a great weekend – thank you so much for reading and following!