Happy April! I can’t believe it’s baby month! I’m due exactly two weeks from today, so it could happen any minute now. Insane! I keep thinking how Crosby was born 11 days early and wondering if baby brother will follow suit. I’m fine with him taking another week or so. Anyway, we’ve been having the best spring weather. I went back for this dress in yellow and am so happy I did.
We shot these photos last weekend at Lido Marina Village. I had no idea but was about to be surprised by my best friends with a little baby sprinkle day. We started with brunch, then pedicures and ended with facials… I was so spoiled and surprised, I’ll never forget it. I’d said from early on in this pregnancy that I didn’t want a shower. I just didn’t think it was necessary because we had everything from Crosby and are constantly getting new products in to test. But it was so nice having a day of pampering with my two best friends. It made the pregnancy feel more real having a little celebration.
You know I’ve loved tight stretchy non-maternity dresses this pregnancy… when the weather would cooperate. Here’s a little run down of what I’ve worn that’s still in stock.
- This striped tank dress is so fun for spring and it’s only $15! I’ve worn it a few times, most recently last week to take Crosby to the Easter Bunny.
- I got this short sleeve ribbed midi dress in gray, but now it’s only available in black. It’s a great basic and under $20.
- Loved wearing this blush/salmon midi dress. It’s a bit longer which was a nice change and looks so good with a cardigan or kimono worn over it. I wore it to a friends baby shower last month.
- This ruched bodycon dress was an early favorite. I have it in gray and black and loved wearing it early in my pregnancy. I actually wore them before I was pregnant so I didn’t size up and they ended up being too short to wear later with my big bump. If you’re pregnant, definitely size up.
- I wish I’d found this long sleeve ribbed dress earlier. I got it at the end of February but it would have been perfect to wear when it was cold this winter. It still works for spring and comes in a couple of colors!
- I loved this red belted sweater dress. It’s a bit dressier and perfect with a bump. It looks so much more expensive than it actually is at $25 and it’s super similar to the white one I wore the other day.
- This short sleeve dress is so cute and casual and only $13! I have it in periwinkle and it also comes in black. I was surprised by how soft it is.
Hope you had a great weekend – thank you so much for reading and following!