Another look from Palm Springs last week. In the evenings we got a little dressed up for fun… and because we weren’t chasing a toddler and carrying a baby around! #parentsgonewild I found this cute black and white daisy print dress at Forever 21 and thought it would be fun to wear with this red bag for a pop of color.
Pretty much my whole look (aside from my shoes) is from Forever 21. So crazy! I’ve been shopping there for such a long time. I always thought once I was older than 21 I’d stop… but here I am, a mom of two in my 30’s and I’m still shopping there pretty regularly.
I’m always finding cute things at F21 and I usually have better luck shopping online, the stores can be so scattered/overwhelming. On the website you can narrow down what you’re looking for and search that way. For instance, I searched for black mini dresses to find the one I’m wearing in this post. Once you choose your category there are plenty of options to search by.
- I’m loving this dress for fall, would be really cute with booties and a denim jacket.
- This cheetah print romper is really cute and almost looks like a dress. Love it for fall.
- I love an overall dress, this one comes in two different prints.
- I lived in their dresses when I was pregnant, this one would be so cute with a bump.
- This macrame crocheted bag is so cute, comes in ivory and black.
- These lace up sandals are similar to the pair I’m wearing but they’re black. Would work into fall!
Hope you have a great long holiday weekend – thank you so much for reading and following!