A few months back I went on a peplum binge and scooped up everything pep I came across. H&M kept this trend fully stocked and this was my choice for perfect spring top. The best part? It was under $13. I’ve worn it at least four times the past two months, which means it’s cost me a little more than $3 a wear. Love that!
My friend Nikki from Bedazzles After Dark tagged me in a five things post. So here are five things you (probably) don’t know about me.
- I met Britney Spears just hours before she married Jason Alexander in Vegas back in 2004. She was at the same restaurant in the Palms as my friends and I so a few of us went over to talk to her. I was a majorly star-struck 19-year-old and she couldn’t have been nicer!
- When I was a kid I would spend hours drawing floor plans of houses. I thought I wanted to be an architect but hated math, I’ve always been really into home design.
- I was born in the small town of Cottonwood Arizona and lived there for the first seven months of my life.
- I’m a textural eater. I hate potatoes and tomatoes, but love french fries and ketchup.
- Working in the entertainment industry I’ve been insulted by everyone from Martha Stewart to Taylor Momsen. I just laugh because it’s funny and makes for great stories.
PS – Let me know if you’re going to LUCKYFABB. I’ll be there!