The weather is warming up and I’m getting into the Valentine’s Day spirit over here. Love a fun dress for V-Day and when I saw this one I knew it would be perfect. It’s not maternity and doesn’t have a lot of stretch so I went up 2 whole sizes and it actually fits great! This bump is getting so big, if I want to wear non-maternity I definitely need to size up.
I tracked down some other festive dresses that I think would be so cute with or without a bump #pregsandregs
- This one is perfect and under $15. It comes in two colors and I think I want to order both.
- Instagram’s favorite non-maternity maternity dress. Ha! But it’s so flattering pregnant or not. Love this color for Valentine’s Day.
- A similar vibe to the one I’m wearing and only $20. Definitely size up if you’re pregnant.
- This one is more of a rust color but I love the shape and the subtle ruffle at the bottom. And it looks so comfortable!
- If you’re looking for something fancier, this one is a great option. I have it in a few colors and think it would definitely work with a bump too. Again, size up.
- Obsessed with this one. The details are so dainty and pretty and love the print.
- This one would be really cute with tights or boots if you live somewhere colder.
And because kids are even more fun to dress, I got this dress for Crosby. Gymboree is going out of business so I popped in the other day and picked up a few things. I also got her two cute t-shirts: here and here and these socks to match. Their sale is happening online too and there’s a lot for an additional 50% off.
Hope you’re having a great week – thank you so much for reading and following!