It’s crazy unbelievable that it’s already the beginning of August. Although we’ve spent the majority of the last 4 months at home, they’ve still gone by at lightening speed. I know the rest of the year will follow suit. Today I’m sharing my top 5 sellers from the month of July.
As usual, they’re mostly women’s clothing items with a couple of my favorite home decor finds too.
- U-neck tank – For the third month in a row this tank is my best seller. You’ve heard me rave about it several times, but it really lives up to the hype. I ordered another white one to have as a spare. It sells out a lot but the re-stock it pretty often.
- High-rise mom shorts – I purchased these shorts in white at the beginning of last month. It was the first time I’d bought anything from Abercrombie in probably 15 years, but I’ve been really impressed. They fit pretty TTS and are really comfortable and flattering.
- Round jute rug – We got this round rug to go under our lounge chairs on the patio a couple of months ago. It’s great for outdoors, but would work inside as well. I think it would be really cute in a breakfast nook/kitchen.
- Tie-front bodysuit – Another Abercrombie purchase that I’ve been impressed with. I wore this bodysuit on 4th of July to walk around the neighborhood. It comes in a few other colors/prints too.
- Outdoor loveseat – I’ve shared lots of photos of our outdoor space over the past few months mainly because we’ve spent so much time out here. Several years ago Jeff custom built our outdoor living room furniture but have found a few similar options to share. This love seat was one of them.
Hope you’re having a great weekend – thank you so much for reading and following!