Hello November! I know every year goes by faster than the one before it but it seems like we sneeze after Halloween and then it’s Christmas. So crazy how fast time moves. Last month I started sharing my top five best sellers of the month and thought I’d keep it up for October too. It was all over the month last month, rugs, toddler activities, a tank top, etc. Let’s break it down.
- Wilder’s nursery rug – this has been a hot item every month but seemed to really explode in October. I went back and forth with a rug for the room and finally decided on this one and couldn’t be happier. I love the texture it adds and the price point is great too.
- Scoop neck tank – I picked up two of these last month, one in black and one in white and have worn them non stop. It’s only $10 and comes in a few different colors and is such a great basic.
- Sesame street garden – I’ve had this for months but waited for the perfect time to use it with Crosby. We planted it a few weeks ago and she had so much fun doing it. It was really simple and toddler friendly. She loves checking the progress daily and watering it. Such a cute toddler activity!
- Striped jumpsuit – This was my top seller in September and back on the list for October. It’s such a good one! Sadly it was so popular that it sold out. However, there are a couple others from the same brand that are super similar. Here and here
- Living room rug – Another rug! This one has been in our living room since last winter. It’s such good quality and, again, a great price point. Love the moroccan vibe it brings to the room.
So there’s the top five from October! Thank you so much for reading and following.