Over the weekend Crosby turned two and a half and we celebrated with donuts and coffee at the beach. Does anyone else celebrate half birthdays? She’s obsessed with birthdays right now but doesn’t quite get what a half birthday is. Ha!
I got this dress in the mail last week and thought it would be perfect for a fall wedding. I currently have zero on my calendar so I took it as an excuse to dress up for our outing. Crosby has had this adorable dress from Loveshackfancy just burning a whole in her closet for over a year now. It finally almost fits so she wore it for the half bday celebration. It’s definitely a dress she will be able to wear for awhile since it’s so long. She has another one that’s white and sleeveless that will be just as cute.
Wanted to share a few other dresses I’m loving for fall weddings or special occasions.
- This one is perfect for a night time event. Would even work into the holiday season.
- Love this long sleeved mini. Prettiest colors for fall!
- Love this red leopard print. Would be so cute for an evening event.
- I tried this one on over the summer and was obsessed with the fit. It comes in several colors appropriate for wedding guests and would be pretty for the holidays too.
- If you’re looking for lace, I love this one for fall/winter.
Hope you’re having a good week – thank you so much for reading and following!